Personal Real Estate Corporation
CCIM, B.Eng., DIPBM
Raman Bayanzadeh is a principal of the CRE Investment & Development Team at Royal LePage Commercial. His background and strong analytical focus have enabled him to provide his commercial real estate clients with exceptional service in a variety of areas since 2007, but primarily in the areas of land assembly and development, as well the acquisition and disposition of income producing assets. In the last 24 months, Raman has facilitated the sale of over $200 million of commercial and development assets.
As well as earning his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation ,Raman has a B.Sc in Industrial Engineering and a Diploma in Business Administration. As such, his approach to the disposition of land, commercial investment and marketing combines in-depth product knowledge, rigorous financial analysis, close tracking of mortgage markets, firm negotiation skills and an extensive network. As he notes, "Particularly in the current challenging market, I undertake comprehensive analysis of each commercial property in order to help my clients weigh their options, mitigate and manage their risks, and ultimately maximize their returns."
Raman and his wife live with their two sons in West Vancouver. They also own and operate a pharmacy in the Capilano Mall and are very active members of both the North Shore and Iranian communities.
Professional Board & Volunteer Positions
• CCIM Institute: 1st Regional Vice President – Region 12 – Canada 2023
• BCREA – Standard Forms Committee 2023
• REBGV – Director at Large
• CCIM Western Canada – Board of Directors
• Candidate Guidance Chair 2021- To date
• Past President - 2021
Commercial Real Estate Designations & Certifications
• CCIM Full Designee – CCIM Institute 2015 – www.CCIM.com
• IRIR: Improve Retail Investment Return Using GIS - CCIM
• REDAC: Real Estate Development: Acquisitions - CCIM
• INDEV: Introduction to Development Workshop - CCIM
• EMDP: Evaluating Mixed-Use Development Projects - CCIM